What’s up with time these days? By golly, it’s already Thursday, and I feel like the week’s only just started.
What I’m looking forward to is some self-pampering – I’ve scheduled my Thursday nights for these and hope I stick to it. So the plan is no social media or TV for the last two hours before bedtime, and the only one that will be ‘playing’ is music.
- Play some soft music on the Google speaker.
- Few minutes of gentle yoga or stretching.
- Korean face mask and lie next to my essential oil diffuser.
- Foot soak using the newly made stock (made of sea salt, Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oil).
- Electric foot massager.
- Paint my nails.
- Lavender pillow spray on my bed.
- Hot chamomile tea before bedtime.
Let me know if you have suggested activities I can try!
Such a great relaxing combination!
LikeLiked by 1 person