I’m starting the week on a high note as I’m honored to be nominated by Chocoviv for my first ever Original Outstanding Blogger Award! Thank you, Chocoviv! Check out her lifestyle blogs at chocoviv.home.blog. This is so cool, and I’m excited to answer her questions.
Here are the rules…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Here’s the original post for this award series: https://illuminatingthefoolsmirror.wordpress.com/2020/09/17/original-outstanding-blogger-award/
1) Do you prefer to live in an mansion surrounded by people or island by yourself? Hmm, this made me think twice. Pre-COVID I’d happily choose living in an island by yourself. But now I realize I’d rather be surrounded by people. So, mansion it is.
2) What is your ideal autumn season drink? Pumpkin spice latte
3) Where would you go when we can travel again? I now have a long list, but I’d say I’ll start off with Hiroshima, Japan. Because that’s where I was supposed to go to last spring.
4) How do you like to spend your free time? Walk 10,000 steps, then read a book, and then eat popcorn while watching a movie.
5) Who do you consider a person to look up to? My parents.
6) Do you prefer to borrow or to purchase a book? Borrow a book. Same with my books, I’d love to share them.
7) When do you think this pandemic will end? How I wish it ends today. But sadly, I think quarter 2 of 2021.
I have many bloggers in mind to nominate for the outstanding blogger awaard 😬. In the spirit of posing some fun questions, I’d like to ask you, my dear readers, these 3 questions:
- What are the simple things that make your day?
- What do you like more: Sunrise or Sunset?
- What song do you currently play on repeat?
I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you, and keep safe wherever you are!