It’s nice to be back!
I’m giving myself a pat on the back because this evening I finally put away my work laptop. It’s high time I embrace the weekend. Yipee!
And just for fun (and so I can remember), I’m sharing some random thoughts that popped in my head this week – in between meetings or deadlines, or sometimes just whenever I remember to breathe. 🥴
- Remember the more important things in life.
- Have I made a difference to someone’s life today?
- Take that phone call from family – that email can wait.
- Stand up and walk around.
- I should really eat on time.
- Oh, wow, there are more dragonflies here in the city than at home! (This was as I was looking out the apartment window down the pool below. They were perched on the cables of the window cleaning equipment)
- The cooler breeze these days remind me so much of December in Hanoi. I miss Hanoi.
- How a lot can happen in a couple of months!
- This rain gives such a somber vibe.
- The sun’s out. Finally! (After a series of rainy days)
- There’s Mars! And there’s Venus. How cool is that?